• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAPTAIN AMERICA'S COSTUME...???

49 posts in this topic

Close your eyes and imagine suckage like suckage has never sucked before.

Like reading your posts?

How can you read with your eyes closed, fool? :makepoint:

:roflmao:

Serioulsy though, some of you guys must have posts like this in the "so what do you look like" thread...

debbie_downer.jpg

One conceptual pic and the movie all of a sudden sucks donkey balls...?!? REALLY?

Actually the concept pics look decent. I just can't stand an opportunity to rattle the cages of the nerd boys. Their continence keeps them on the edge and they need me to shove them over it from time to time.

Dice...you DO realize you're a nerd boy too? :baiting: It's kinda a board requirement...

Like reading your posts?

Serioulsy though, some of you guys must have posts like this in the "so what do you look like" thread...

debbie_downer.jpg

One conceptual pic and the movie all of a sudden sucks donkey balls...?!? REALLY?

Actually the concept pics look decent. I just can't stand an opportunity to rattle the cages of the nerd boys. Their continence keeps them on the edge and they need me to shove them over it from time to time.

Dice...you DO realize you're a nerd boy too? :baiting: It's kinda a board requirement...

Don't steal my thunder, dork. :sumo:

Perhaps all the wing enthusiasts have forgotten about the rubber-ear suit...

1197header_banner6082551.jpg

I had actually forgotten them lol , but surely they could come up with something a lot better than those things nowadays.

Like reading your posts?

debbie_downer.jpg

Don't steal my thunder, dork. :sumo:

(thumbs u

I really hope they decide to go with The Ultimates version of Caps Uniform. No disrespect to the original but Ultimates Cap is just to friggin sweet. I can say the same for Thor but I think they are going more classical with his costume.