• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEW CGC 9.9 1ST Print and Batman & Robin #1 Sketch CGC 9.8

17 posts in this topic

I could afford 125 for the sketch like beachbum sold his for yesterday, but I know there's probably no way you'd go that low. Hopefully next time I see a deal like that I'll be sure I have the money for it lol.

Might want to send lowball offers in a PM, instead of posting them in the thread :gossip:

I could afford 125 for the sketch like beachbum sold his for yesterday, but I know there's probably no way you'd go that low. Hopefully next time I see a deal like that I'll be sure I have the money for it lol.

Might want to send lowball offers in a PM, instead of posting them in the thread :gossip:

I thought he was implementing the second part of my plan that I posted in "General"

Maybe this has been done before, excuse me if it has...

Maybe sellers could list books for sale in an appropriate forum, based on their books era (example moderns go in a modern section).

People on the boards could then decide if they wanted to buy them and buy from that particular seller. Hopefully referencing other sales threads, common sense, the Probation Thread and the Kudos thread. maybe even using the search function to search that sellers name in the Kudos thread and Probation thread...

I know a long shot, but I think with some support it might actually work...

That all sounds well & good, but where does the low-ball PM come into play?!? :makepoint:

It doesn't. All prices will be listed at double current market, then low ball offers are to be made in the thread so we can all find out who the cheapskates are.

hm

:fear: