• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

143 posts in this topic

Well..wanna share ?

I may have one spare of the regular and the Dell'Otto Variant coming back. What's the deal with that book anyway? Why did it sell out so fast. Low print run?

you don't by chance have another batman and robin sketch do you lol... i'm gonna be kicking myself all night if I lost out cause of my own stupidity

Sorry about that brother. I didn't even see your request until after it sold. I probabaly would have held it for 24 hrs. I know JonJesperson has one.

I got that one cheap raw so that's why I let it go cheap here in 9.8... A little "Pay It Forward" maybe.

Well..wanna share ?

I may have one spare of the regular and the Dell'Otto Variant coming back. What's the deal with that book anyway? Why did it sell out so fast. Low print run?

Yup I'm looking for a regular Cover.. and I know the Finch Variant is hard to get as well.

Well..wanna share ?

Yup I'm looking for a regular Cover.. and I know the Finch Variant is hard to get as well.

Not for me. :baiting:

lol:acclaim:

:sorry: The Finch are all pre-sold.

you don't by chance have another batman and robin sketch do you lol... i'm gonna be kicking myself all night if I lost out cause of my own stupidity

Sorry about that brother. I didn't even see your request until after it sold. I probabaly would have held it for 24 hrs. I know JonJesperson has one.

I got that one cheap raw so that's why I let it go cheap here in 9.8... A little "Pay It Forward" maybe.

Who's that? I'm guessing he'd want more than I can afford... 125 was pushing it for me already.

You got any other sketch variants? I r obssesed with em. (Return of Bruce Wayne perhaps lololol)

Who's that? I'm guessing he'd want more than I can afford... 125 was pushing it for me already.

You got any other sketch variants? I r obssesed with em. (Return of Bruce Wayne perhaps lololol)

I do have one of those Bruce Wayne Sketch #1 subbed. hm

BTW, before I forget:

I have one set of Blackest Night Figures - Black Lantern Hal Jordan & White Lantern Sinestro left from C2E2. Sealed and Minty. Will let them go for $80.