• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade Marvel Silver & Bronze Age

1,780 posts in this topic

Those are very nice books, they look better than the grading, which is unusual. Well done.

BTW, is that Mark Jewelers ad a blue thick stock ad in the center of the books? I remember those in all the comics we got on the Army base in Mannheim. Those were my first books, and even those thick ads didn't help to survive a ten year old kid. I even took them out of some just to get rid of the ads, good memories. Night,

Those are very nice books, they look better than the grading, which is unusual. Well done.

BTW, is that Mark Jewelers ad a blue thick stock ad in the center of the books? I remember those in all the comics we got on the Army base in Mannheim. Those were my first books, and even those thick ads didn't help to survive a ten year old kid. I even took them out of some just to get rid of the ads, good memories. Night,

Yup, them's the ones. (thumbs u

The other popular one is the National Diamond Sales insert, which also had scantily-clad women on page 4. :cloud9:

Amazing Spider-Man #133

VF/NM

$51

From the USAF Mildenhall OO collection

AmazingSpider-Man133.jpg

:takeit:

(7) Weirdly, the grades stated describe the condition the books are actually in, rather than what they might be in some Bizarro World, alternate timeline, post-manipulation future. Radical, I know. :/

You are so........., :thumbsup: