• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics 53

14 posts in this topic

Hey, I was thinking about puchasing this book for my SOTI collection but I noticed it seemd to have an over hang. Just wondering on opinions on the grade, if it could be graded by cgc, because of the over hang, and if you think there is any resto on it, possible trim TRFC. I cant really tell as don't have any restored books. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Planet53.jpg

No back cover scan? It looks like it might be a spine roll.

Yeah sorry no BC scan at the moment, I'm trying to get one... Really you think spine roll? I couldn't tell, this is why I need the experts to help me out. Thanks!

I've got some raw FH books where the front and back cover don't line up. The books are perfectly flat otherwise. I had Matt Nelson look at them and he said they all were spine roll. It will affect the grade but that is a very nice looking book and it should press out if you approve of going that route (assuming it really is spine roll).

So Matt was able to press the roll out, even though they didn't appear to have a roll? I thought the colours looked very bright and the corners looked quite sharp. I guess I need to get the scan of the back cover. (thumbs u