• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Okay, guys. Your kids don't need that college fund. This is one of those rare items. Few and far in between.

Blonde Avenger Sketch

Any opinions on what it might sell for (or at all)?

If it sells anywhere near the opening bid it's a good deal. I remember when that piece sold a few years back I could have sworn it was a couple thousand more. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it was.

I know this seller too. He's in the UK, has a huge collection of art, so he's legit.

They have been up there for a while now. Other than that everyone has been a little skittish about them. Either a too good to be true or a great deal that is out there for someone willing to take the risk.

Hold on - I'm working on my "Dave Stevens preschool drawing" set. Should be up for sale soon.

Early Space Vixens work. You can see he was going down the right path already.

1536371-preschool.jpg

And look at the legs on this one.

drawing2.jpg

Okay, guys. Your kids don't need that college fund. This is one of those rare items. Few and far in between.

Blonde Avenger Sketch

Any opinions on what it might sell for (or at all)?

If it sells anywhere near the opening bid it's a good deal. I remember when that piece sold a few years back I could have sworn it was a couple thousand more. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it was.

I know this seller too. He's in the UK, has a huge collection of art, so he's legit.

Also, one of the more easier people(present company included) to correspond with. I've had some real dooshbags reply to some of my inquiries.

I wouldn't worry about it. Seems there were four in one week, and these all went for reasonable prices.

Space Vixens 3-D - 3-D Zone 16

Seems our little feeding frenzy has brought these books out of the dark. Whoever picked up Fantastic Zone's for $12.99 seems to have done well. He grades fairly reasonable.

i finally read the new issue and at the back there lists all the covers. has anyone seen the JETPACK exclusive? the pic is just betty from the old series but with no writing. is that the cover or a stock pic?

Just to follow up, yes it is the cover, I got mine in today :

idwr6.jpg