• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Looks like someone has the original concept art for 3-D Zone #16.

Dave Stevens' Layout for Space Vixens in 3-D

Dave Steven's layout for Space Vixens in 3-D. He sent this to me in 1988 to use as reference to shoot photographs for the finished work.

5757688299_34c5f98389_o.png

5757688455_126d2a5e19_o.png

And the owner, Lea Hernandez (one of the models).

5757778401_2ee695aa75_o.png

Lea just sold that piece, it's on CAF now.

It really is amazing when you think about all the Dave art out there....who might be lucky enough to have it, do they even know what they have? Where did they get it, what's the story behind it? Lot's of really cool finds I bet! Wish one of them was mine :(

It really is amazing when you think about all the Dave art out there....who might be lucky enough to have it, do they even know what they have? Where did they get it, what's the story behind it? Lot's of really cool finds I bet! Wish one of them was mine :(

That's why I try to hit all the local re-sale shops, flea market, garage sales in the area. There's someone out there with at least one item of interest. :)

So would anyone here be interested in some Dave Stevens signed/numbered sketchbooks?

I was going to do a sales thread to sell some of my extras, but if there is interest here I can hook up a few folks that still need them

Just identified my third favorite Stevens cover, right behind Airboy 5 and Planet Comics 1.

Sheena1_98fc.jpg

:luhv::luhv::luhv:

Beautiful book! I think this might be my favorite Dave Stevens cover. :cloud9: