• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Eh, I can justify it by saying I didn't know and I like the cover better. Oh well.

Me Too. $31 is a nice price but that's for the mass produced version. I love that cover on the SDCC one. The 300 print run is a bonus.

Eh, I can justify it by saying I didn't know and I like the cover better. Oh well.

Me Too. $31 is a nice price but that's for the mass produced version. I love that cover on the SDCC one. The 300 print run is a bonus.

Yes! I love the SDCC cover!

Guess I'd better find one while I still can...

I was happy to find out that IDW brought the remaining 10 copies of The Rocketeer Oversized Artist Edition to SDCC. Still retail price!

I quickly purchased that and the variant sketch hardcover. Money well spent.

A little while back, I had posted that I had won Dave Stevens Just Teasing hardcover in an online auction. This is the limited edition S/N edition measuring 11.25x15.25". Finally took the time to take some pics of the interior plates. All stuff we have seen before but the paper quality and size of the print really makes you appreciate Stevens' brilliance. I thought I would share the pics.

38fe75d8.jpg

f0e05444.jpg

40c3de51.jpg

79acb69d.jpg

2454363b.jpg

So it was a lazy day today and I thought I would go through my comics and sort through what I really wanted to keep and what I might be willing to part with. Of course while I was doing this I separated out all the Dave stuff that I don't have slabbed as well. Thought you guys might enjoy:

i-GpcfmWz-X2.jpg

i-gthQmS2-X3.jpg