• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

As soon as I get a chance to take a picture of one I got back recently you guys are going to be in total disbelief. I'm not totally sure I believe it myself....

:popcorn:

Color me curious.

I'm not sure what we're talking about here but....

:popcorn:

:lol: Give me about 2 hours to finish up work and drive home.

You have 30 minutes, and then we are calling the Dave Stevens Estate to come take back all those juicy books you have tucked away.

:sumo:

It's signed by Dave.

i-NncRmw7-X3.jpg

That must have been Dave's standard way of signing books - doing it on interior pages. Not too long ago I posted a couple of Dave cover books that I bought in Dallas that had his signature on an interior page also.

I've got probably 4 maybe 5 Dave sigs on comics. This is the only one I have ever sent in and honestly it was by accident. I forgot it was signed! I know I have at least one more that he signed on the inside and 3 that are signed on the cover. I used to see him every year at DragonCon in Atlanta.