• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

First print is usually more desirable but to knuckle heads like us, something like the 3-D Zone 16 second print is "just as" desirable due to scarcity. Or at least until Ray let's 'em fly apparently.....

First print is usually more desirable but to knuckle heads like us, something like the 3-D Zone 16 second print is "just as" desirable due to scarcity. Or at least until Ray let's 'em fly apparently.....

Ray is the personal BFF of Thomas Jane. :gossip:

Ray is the personal BFF of Thomas Jane. :gossip:

Ray_Zone2.jpg

lol

Ray Zone - the man, the myth, the self-legend - and friend to Thomas Jane, which he will name-drop every few sentences.

:luhv:

Do you think he knows of our amusement over this? :whistle:

He's in a zone alright - The Twilight Zone. :screwy:

Guest Reader

There's a few nice pieces there like the Buck Rogers but I'm holding out for that perfect pin-up. Also, this is kind of cool, was just informed that my Lady Luck was previously owned by Dave for many years.

Nah, the label doesn't matter, I do agree that it needs to be resubmitted so it can be noted as a second print. Pressing that book makes me nervous though, think about it, this very well could be the only signed second print in existence. I would hate to mess that sig up.

Very good point!

Got the book in yesterday. It could most likely press out to 9.2-9.4 however, there is a small ding on the right side that pressing would not fix enough for it to grade higher. So for now, I will leave it be and possibly resubmit it in the future for the correct 2nd print label.

Some new toys.. (one I've shown before but now it's in-hand.. so re-bragging necessary. :) )

I missed the other #1 Stevens variant. Couldn't find a 9.8. Karma for scoring a 10 I guess.

15751f.jpg15760f.jpg

15766f.jpg15778f.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy