• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,948 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried to submit a copy yet to CGC to see if they will grade this book?

I think that Shark's is the only intact copy that I've seen. His would probably be the first.

:wishluck:

I would think CGC would grade this. It's about the same size as Back Issues and I just had that one graded.

:luhv:

Airboy 5 and Planet Comics 1 are my move cherished Dave Stevens covers. After that, it's a toss-up between Sheena 3-D, Jungle Comics 1, DNAgents 24, and Space Vixens 3-D.

Who am I kidding? Love them all!

:gossip: Just some more than others.

lol thx Bosco I like your style too ;) as the others you mention are pretty much the rest of my faves as well.

I'm not worried about the albedo 2 ;) Yeah it would have been nice to keep but one can't keep everything and I'm happy with the way I used the funds from the comics I sold. The albedo has gone up a lot but the stuff I bought has gone up at least as much so que sera sera 2c