• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"A Heroes Con Report" OR "Look at what I touched today..."

50 posts in this topic

Both Adam and Fred (Alphatrion) out-punted their coverage as far as their better halves are concerned. Fortunately, they both know it. Both ladies are like stealthy ninja assassins when it comes to getting tough sketches. :cloud9:

Adam, great report! I ESPECIALLY love that last Gobbo sketch of yours--very slick!

I remember meeting Tim Sale at Boston last fall first in line for a signature and then walking around B-Town looking for a place to eat. It was kind of funny because he had a posse with him and gave the appearance of being ultra-hip but to see him interact with some of the fans, well, I'll give him credit for making time for them (having overheard him say to one of the workers, "Everyone who wants to stand in my line will get the signatures they came for").

Wow 2 Hughes sketches :o She is a keeper for sure.

lol basing a womans worth on how many sketches she can get at a show. That is classic.

There are worse criteria . . .

lol basing a womans worth on how many sketches she can get at a show. That is classic.

C'mon man if she can pull that off she must have a great personality, kind, sweet, and good looking. Just sayin'.

where are everyone's priorities, doesn't breast size mean anything anymore? unpressed of course!