• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Heroes Con Pics

15 posts in this topic

Met Captain America and Green Lantern in the parking lot this morning about 9:30 AM. Immediately knew it was the Kyle Radnor GL because he immediately began whining, Hal would have never done that. Actually he said, "already!?" when I asked to take their pictures. I replied, well it is why you got dressed up, right?

agl.jpg

aca.jpg

There were a lot of comic dealers and a lot more people today, I did manage to look through most everyone's comic boxes. There was a lot of good stuff to be had. Over on artist alley a lot of people stayed around this booth. Actually a lot of artists booths stayed crowded.

alaurie.jpg

The revolver comics had a cool looking girl but I don't think the pic does her justice. Heck how did I know she was going to pull a gun instead of pushing out her ... and I did not ask Target Head to be in the picture :grin:

arevolver.jpg

A couple of more costumes and the second one below was pretty good along with the revolver girl I would say tied for the best today.

anextlast.jpg

alast.jpg

Although I cannot go tomorrow I think the way dealer's were talking about the $1 and $2 boxes today it will be make a real cheap offer and walk away happy day.

Lastly another pic of Earl not thinking since people were around his booth. Chuck was back at Earl's booth for most of the day. He couldn't get them all because I bought a box from Earl.

aearl.jpg

achuck.jpg

All in all it was pretty good.

anextlast.jpgalast.jpg

"I dig these chicks"

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u [font:Book Antiqua]Message approved by The Chespirito International Coalition of the Women's Liberation Movement and The 2010-2011 "Attractiveness is within You" Chespirito Campaign for Feminism awareness... [/font] (thumbs u

achuck.jpg

Why does it look like chuckie boy is looking over his shoulder to make sure no one notices him taking a ''wiz''? lol

Looks a bit like he's stuffing a comic down his pants.

achuck.jpg

Why does it look like chuckie boy is looking over his shoulder to make sure no one notices him taking a ''wiz''? lol

Looks a bit like he's stuffing a comic down his pants.

Is he chewing on a piece of pine straw? :shrug:

there is something wrong with you if you are looking at the picture of Chuck instead of the girl in light blue. I did not ask what character she was and I did not care.

100% agree :applause:

She was acid pop tart. Her skirt was very very short in the front short enough that when she walked............

there is something wrong with you if you are looking at the picture of Chuck instead of the girl in light blue. I did not ask what character she was and I did not care.

100% agree :applause:

She was acid pop tart. Her skirt was very very short in the front short enough that when she walked............

And...?!

:sumo:

Your gal said for you to affix your gaze elsewhere? :shrug: