• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ardian Syaf GLC 48 Pages, GLC 51 Cover and Brightest Day Pages FS!

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just to let interested parties know that I recently received a new shipment of artwork from Ardian Syaf from his work on Green Lantern Corps 48, cover to GLC 51 and Brightest Day pages from Issues 2 & 3! Ardian's profile is growing rapidly as more and more people become aware of his amazing talent!

There are amazing pages on display at my comicartshop and well worth a look -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Just check the links on the left hand side of the page for the relevant galleries :)

All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between two sheets of 1/2 inch thick foam core board and taped securely. If you see anything you like, Paypal is my preferred method of payment and I'm always happy to chat about time payments Please contact me via roydster@yahoo.com .

I hope I can help you find a page of Ardian's work for your collection! Oh yes, I should also mention that I will soon be uploading around 20 pages (including covers) from Ardian's work on the Dresden Files graphic novels. Warm regards,

Royd

Hi JJ!

Mate, I've checked out Doug's work at your ebay page previously and most impressed with what I saw :) Glad to know you appreciate Ardian's work on GLC and elsewhere.

It's cool to see Ardian join the GL "family" and he's definitely enjoying working on the characters! Best,

Royd

from one Green Lantern artist rep to another (lol), Adrian is a fantastic talent and I love his stuff!

JJ