• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Golden Age (for buying Copper 9.8s, anyways)

43 posts in this topic

Another great thing I find about copper age books is you can actually find them on craigslist in great condition. Yes theres often early moderns in there too :sick: but I've found that a lot of people still have coppers in great shape.

This reminds me that my older cousin who got me into collecting in the 80's said he still has all his Batmans. I'm going over there soon to check'em out. :banana: The first Bats I read were his DKR and Death in the family mini :cloud9: Thats why when I hear people talking about a possible foolish investment I think who cares ? If it's something you loved as a kid and now have beautiful examples of, congrats to you, I say. If it was purely an investment I say at least they are classic books !

Great thread RMA !

Someone on CL had a copper Usagi #1 in better condition than mine and a Raphael #1 but he wouldn't split the set up so I had to pass :(

I did buy a nearly complete Cherry Poptart collection in decent shape for $40, and a bunch of them were signed :applause: