• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Get Royd to SDCC Art FS (AH!, Hitch, Mignola, Pearson, Rice, Barrows etc.)

3 posts in this topic

Okay, I’m attempting to raise some money for my upcoming trip to attend San Diego Comic-Con in July with side trips before and after the con to Vegas, NYC and LA before returning home to Perth, Australia!

As a result, I’ve selected a few pieces from my collection to offer for sale in the hopes that my art collecting colleagues will help make my trip a more comfortable one (ie. ensure I have enough money to eat during my travels ;)).

I am offering the following pieces (prices attached):

Adam Hughes – Playstation Christmas-themed prelim with Lara, Jill and Santa vs. Zombie Christmas elves (11” x 8.5”, pencil & inks) – US$350.00

Mike Mignola – Corum #5 Page 6 (11” x 17” pencil and inks on standard board) – US$200.00

Bryan Hitch – Outsiders Pin-Up (11” x 17” pencil & inks on standard board) – US$300.00

Jason Pearson – Tom Strong’s Terrific Tales #5, Page 1 (11” x 17” on standard board) – US$200.00 (features the Strong family Tom, Dhalua and Tesla along with King Solomon)

Doug Rice – Anda and Pte. Pomru Pin-Up (from First Comics’ Dynamo Joe, 11” x 17”, pencil and inks on standard board) published in Amazing Heroes Swimsuit Special – US$225.00

Carlo Barberi – Panda (Body Bags) commission (11” x 17” pencils on standard board) – US75.00

Eddy Barrows – Countdown to Adventure #3 Page 1 (Starfire splash, 11” x 17”, pencils and partial inks on standard board) – US$150.00

All of the above can be viewed in my “San Diego ComicCon 2010 Art FS Fund Raiser” CAF gallery located here –

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=98896

Please e-mail at roydster@yahoo.com if interested in making a purchase or if you have any queries. All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between two sheets of ½ inch thick sturdy foam core board and taped securely. Paypal is my preferred payment method and can be made to my Paypal account – roydster@yahoo.com

Always happy to consider reasonable offers. Thanks!

Royd

Hey Joseph,

Thanks for the kind words mate :) I was pleased that I was able to help you out with some fabulous Blackest Night: Batman pages by Ardian Syaf. Warm regards,

Royd

Picked up some great Blackest Night pages from Royd a few months ago. Great transaction and all around fantastic person to deal with. Good luck on your sales pal!