• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1983 prices VS 10 years from now?

84 posts in this topic

In 10 years, transaction costs will migrate to zero and values will reflect this. :wishluck:

That seems impossible...that'd have to be directly from collector to collector with nobody in the middle, and I can't imagine a technology that will prevent that relationship from being ripe with opportunity for fraud. I don't see how technology will obsolete consignment given human nature. (shrug)

Gotta agree. Witness the evolution of eBay from internet flea market with miniscule fees to corporate giant with fees comparable to other consignment sites.

Agreed.

:) That is a crazy price. I guess this one would be the same? I love SS, but c'mon at a 3.5 grade:

1st Supergirl

This looks like a risky bet. This book sold for $20K or so around 2005 when there was only one in the world, but five years later, it appears there are six. I expect that population to continue increasing. I see the nosebleed Marvel Bronze and late Silver market as a really wet noodle right now due to continued population growth combined with the press/resub game.