• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Novel are you reading right now?

138 posts in this topic

what did you think of them?

Enjoyed the Larsson books quite a bit, though some of it was a bit :sick:

I think everybody should read "Endgame" - very few people have any inkling of how devastating the coming end of this debt Ponzi scheme is going to be for the Western developed world's way of life. :sorry:

Just finished The Gods of Mars and started on Ender's Game. I have always wanted to read this series. Sooo glad I finally did. Love it so far. My Barnes and Noble Nook I got for Father's day is my new best friend.

I needed a little break from GoT befor I started on book 3 in the series.

Im a third of the way into "The price of Freedom" by A.C.Crispin its a book that chronicles the early career of Captain Jack Sparrow of "Pirates of the Carribean"

Its really good.

http://www.amazon.com/Price-Freedom-Pirates-Caribbean/dp/1423107047/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1310678503&sr=1-1

After watching Game of Thrones on HBO, I decided to go back a third time and re-read the series. I'm just finishing up "Clash of Kings" and should be onto "Storm of Swords" again by the weekend.

That said, I just got Part 5 (Dance with Dragons) in the mail today, so am tempted to jump right into the new book!