• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few CGC'd Nintendo Valiants

16 posts in this topic

All prices are postage paid to the US with a paypal payment. If you put together a group I'll work with ya. I'm ckb42 on eBay. Books can be returned for any reason.

Any questions, please ask!

Super Mario Brothers 2 CGC 9.8 $40 (either copy)

File0010.jpg

File0008.jpg

Super Mario Brothers 4 CGC 9.6 $25

SMB4CGC96.jpg

Legend of Zelda 1 CGC 9.8 $85

File0004.jpg

Legend of Zelda 4 CGC 9.8 $75

File0006.jpg

:news: SOLD Captain N #3 CGC 9.6 $25 (1st Quesada artwork)

CaptainN3CGC96.jpg

Captain N #4 CGC 9.8 $50 (either copy)

File0002.jpg

File0001.jpg

Print run was actually fairly high, as they were distributed not just to comic shops but also to Toys R Us, Radioshack, etc.

That's largely irrelevant, however, because most of the copies were trashed by the kids who picked them up. They're fairly hard to find in grade now, aside from having very low census numbers.

Great books!

Print run was actually fairly high, as they were distributed not just to comic shops but also to Toys R Us, Radioshack, etc.

That's largely irrelevant, however, because most of the copies were trashed by the kids who picked them up. They're fairly hard to find in grade now, aside from having very low census numbers.

This is absolutely correct. I could have written it myself... hm:golfclap:

Thanks!

Great books!

I came home from C2E2 with more high grade Timelys than I did Nintendo books, to put some perspective on it :thumbsup:

Jim

Here's a latecomer. This ties (in terms of publication date) with SMB #1 as the first Valiant comic. $40 ppd.

Just so you are not surprised, I will be probably be adding a CGC 9.8 of this book later today with a price of $175. Just waiting to hear back from someone.

SMBSpecialEdition1CGC96.jpg

:takeit:

All prices are postage paid to the US with a paypal payment. If you put together a group I'll work with ya. I'm ckb42 on eBay. Books can be returned for any reason.

File0004.jpg

Is Legend of Zelda 1 CGC 9.8 $85 still availible? Please let me know and we can make sale quickly. =)

File0004.jpg

Is Legend of Zelda 1 CGC 9.8 $85 still availible? Please let me know and we can make sale quickly. =)

Hey buddy, this thread is two years old. Chances are if he still does have the books a PM would work better at getting his attention.

Hey buddy, this thread is THREE+ years old. Chances are if he still does have the books a PM would work better at getting his attention.

Fixed that for you... lol

Is it that people get so excited when their search result comes up on Google, they completely miss looking at the dates... :shrug: