• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!

13 posts in this topic

First buyer and I were unable to complete the transaction, so I'm putting it out there again.

WSF29.jpg

Less blurry camera pics:

100_4545.jpg

100_4543.jpg

100_4544.jpg

SOLD!

WSF29label.jpg

Still out of focus, scanner seems to be targeting the CGC holo-sticker. Any ideas?

Here's another shot of the whole slab:

WSF292.jpg

:gossip: a lot of looks come with each new post as you have bumped the thread five within several hours (I know I have probably checked it four times now)...people hoping for a better pic, a price drop, or perhaps another book to be listed.

It's the middle of a work day...have Patience Daniel-San... :)

Good luck with the sale :wishluck:

SE

Ah, thank you, Learned Master. I too, find myself wishing for better images . . .

Been awhile since I sold anything and I was starting to worry I'd missed required reading on selling ettiqette, posted in the wrong area, etc.

Nah, you're good (thumbs u ...things are slow seasonly right now, and you are contending with people working right now...great book run it through the evening and I would be shocked if you did not get a PM or two :)

Luck,

Heath