• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex's fairly big Signature Series sale. Lots of rare stuff.

377 posts in this topic

Here are some new books:

Green Lantern Rebirth #3 my grade 9.6 signed by Ethan Van Sciver $5.00

Green Lantern Rebirth #2 (sketch variant) my grade 9.6 signed by Ethan Van Sciver $5.00

52 #6 my grade 9.6 signed by Keith Giffen $5.00

Mutant X #14 my grade 9.6 signed by Cary Nord $5.00

Civil War #1 my grade 9.8 double signed by Steve McNiven and Dexter Vines $10.00

Scott Pilgrim FCBD #1 my grade 9.8 signed by Bryan Lee O'Malley $20.00

IMG_2883.jpg

Battle of the Planet #1 (Campbell Variant) SS CGC 9.8 signed by Rhys Yorke $29.99

ss402.jpg

any chance you can add a Campbell sig to this??? :applause:

never mind.. (shrug)

:takeit:

Sorry bud. It can be done. Just talk to CGC about when the next time Campbell is doing a show and they should be able to add him.

Battle of the Planet #1 (Campbell Variant) SS CGC 9.8 signed by Rhys Yorke $29.99

ss402.jpg

any chance you can add a Campbell sig to this??? :applause:

never mind.. (shrug)

:takeit:

Sorry bud. It can be done. Just talk to CGC about when the next time Campbell is doing a show and they should be able to add him.

hi Alex,

i'm not in the US, so that'd be kinda hard for me..

:cry:

He will be signing at DragonCon, Peter Palmer and Evil Ash are accepting submissions.

Thanks! Already got a PM from Peter Palmer.

(thumbs u

I can also ship it directly to them as I am putting in books for the same show. Saves you a bit of money on the shipping at least.

Here are a few more sweet raw books. Please let me know if you want to see a scan of the back of any of the raw books. I try to be very accurate with my grading.

Weird Worlds #2 my grade 8.5 signed by Marv Wolfman and Len Wein. $15.00

weirdworlds285.jpg