• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL SDCC FORUM DINNER 2010

113 posts in this topic

Here's an updated list of who's going.

Spdreycer +2

arzach42

Rich_Henn +1

greggy

etanick

reptilekingdie +2

sborock

Rich Koslowski

Filter +1

Pokerkid +1

Agent 007 +2

bghkoyama +2

1koko

Sardo Numspar

Sniper +1

Heartened

Stronguy

silverandbronze ?

G.A tor +1 ?

Alzabar

mycomicshop

Menu on page #3, Now with a kids menu (including French Fries!)

Can't wait to see you there. (thumbs u

For those who think they might want to attend please PM me. I will give out my Cel so we can make some kind of arrangiment.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for attending this years Forum Dinner. For myself I would say it was a great evening with good friends and food. It was a pleasure to meet all the new Board Members and Returning one's as well. There were alot of comics and art to observe and other things that you guys pick up at the show. I look forward to doing this again maybe at a different venue or Sally's could be are Official hang out because they would love to have us again. To Steve Borock it's always a pleasure to see you and "Thank You". For everyone else hope to see you again or at other show's.

Rey

Will post some pic's later (thumbs u

Would have loved to have made it but too many other things waiting in the wings for our first time in SD.

Maybe next year!

Would love to see pics!

R.

Had Fun. I had the only child there, so bring children next time!!! She had fun with HI-5's with everyone and taking noses off people. Thanks.

I would suggest next time to get everyone at 1 big table instead of 3 small tables so it is easier to meet new people. Learned a lot about Canada WW collector. Great info I leaned about GA WW.

Had Fun. I had the only child there, so bring children next time!!! She had fun with HI-5's with everyone and taking noses off people. Thanks.

I would suggest next time to get everyone at 1 big table instead of 3 small tables so it is easier to meet new people. Learned a lot about Canada WW collector. Great info I leaned about GA WW.

That kid is awesome! Seeing her with the two of you was great.

It was great finally getting to talk face to face with some boardies. Seeing the week's acquisitions was very cool and of course I loved seeing the art from Rich Koslowski and JD Arnold's book/graphic novel.