• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL SDCC FORUM DINNER 2010

113 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Since SDCC is just around the corner, I guess I will step up once again to host this years forum dinner. We had a good turn out last year and I am hoping to have another great one this year. I have several places in mind but I am open to new ideas. Keep in mind it must accommodate at least 30-50 people or more. So I would like to here from you guy's what day is best for you. I am thinking either Friday or Saturday sometime around 7 or 8pm.

Here are some pics of the dinner last year...... http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3327772&fpart=16

Hope to see you guy's there. (thumbs u

There's a Spaghetti Factory right across the street from the convention center. That would be affordable for everyone, but I don't know if they have a banquet room. And some folks have a more discerning palate.

:wishluck: I hope Friday-Saturday tickets sold out quickly so I will be in town on Wednesday,Thursday and Friday night.

Hopefully can make it work!

:banana:Chris

Chris,

We must have Toon Tumblers available for the dinner :D

:wishluck: I hope Friday-Saturday tickets sold out quickly so I will be in town on Wednesday,Thursday and Friday night.

Chris,

That is a must my friend! It may turn into SDCC Forum Toon Tumbler Beer Drinking Night! :applause:

:banana: Chris

Chris,

That is a must my friend! It may turn into SDCC Forum Toon Tumbler Beer Drinking Night! :applause:

:banana: Chris

I like that idea :idea::banana:

Hey Everyone,

I just booked Sally's for the Dinner. So what I need from you guys is to comfirm if you are going to attend. It's a nice place right behind the Hyatt and on the water front. We would have the whole upper section to ourselves with the bar connected to us. I will get back about the price. We will probably have a set menu of a 3 course Dinner, with a choice of soup or salad, 4 entrees to choose from and a dessert.

Please let me no if you are also bringing anyone.

Hope to see you guys there.

Rey

Is this going to be Friday or Saturday Night?

I can make either one just wanted to plan for the other night. [/quote

Sorry, It will be Saturday night. Not sure on time yet probably some time around 7:30 or 8. (thumbs u