• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG Bronze Age DC sale--raw!! 100-pagers, Kirby, Adams, more! 10% OFF! UPDATED!

178 posts in this topic

Hey all...I've been off the Boards for a while due to other commitments (work, kid, band, house, elderly parents...the usual stuff, just more of it suddenly). But in all that down time, I did manage to scan, grade, and price 100 or so Bronze Age DCs. Good variety of titles, some cool Adams cover books, some stuff in grade, some readers and mid grades, and everything priced to move (I hope)! I'll be listing them in batches over the course of the next 5 nights or so, and hope to wrap everything up on Sunday night, 6/13.

DOMESTIC U.S. SHIPPING: $6 for as many books as I can safely package with sturdy cardboard in a Priority Mail envelope; $10 for boxed larger lots. And SHIPPING IS FREE in the U.S. for orders of $30 or more!!!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Charged at my cost. PLEASE contact me first before committing to buy so I can give you a shipping quote!!

:takeit: rules, and PayPal is strongly preferred for this sale.

First books will be up within the next 30 minutes or so. Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mikey

Hi - how much to ship to the UK please?

Cheers

Andrew

PM sent, thanks...

Cheers (thumbs u

DC 100-Page Super Spectacular 6, 14, 16 & 18 :takeit:

Omac #1: '70s Kirby Kraziness! VF-.

$4

Omac-1.jpg

$4.00!?!?!?

Wow - talk about a book being overpriced in guide.... I remember selling about 20 or so KAMANDI #1s in VFish grade for $15.00 each on Ebay.... Same kinda situation. Less than half of guide.

End of digression.

Good luck!

Omac #1: '70s Kirby Kraziness! VF-.

$4

$4.00!?!?!?

Wow - talk about a book being overpriced in guide.... I remember selling about 20 or so KAMANDI #1s in VFish grade for $15.00 each on Ebay.... Same kinda situation. Less than half of guide.

End of digression.

Good luck!

Too true...I'm sure Guide is nuts on this book. I don't have a current Overstreet (in fact, I don't have the last 15 editions of the Guide!), but I'm guessing it's what? $20 or more in VF? Nutty...