• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG Bronze Age DC sale--raw!! 100-pagers, Kirby, Adams, more! 10% OFF! UPDATED!

178 posts in this topic

Phantom Stranger #6: Fine-. Might grade slightly higher, but two names written (neatly) in ink in the top and bottom margins of the back cover. Still a nice book! And yep...another cool Adams cover!

$8

Phantom-Stranger-06.jpg

Phantom Stranger #11: VG/VG+. Yep...another wild Adams cover. Finding the PS himself (or his shadow, or negative image, or whatever) on each of these covers is kinda fun. Try it! :)

$3

Phantom-Stranger-11.jpg

Phantom Stranger #13: VG/Fine. I probably looked at this cover fifty times or more over the years before I finally saw the Phantom Stranger on it. Seriously. But I'm notoriously slow like that...

$5

Phantom-Stranger-13.jpg

Changing records on the turntable...back soon!

Ah a turntable - the good old days (he types as he changes the playlist in the mp3 jukebox).

Listening to "A Quick One" (in mono!) by the Who right now on crackly old vinyl.

What can I say?!? I'm a boring old fart, and technology (thankfully!) has passed me by! :)