• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This superhero brought down an Empire....

15 posts in this topic

I had this done at this year's Wondercon by the very talented Rahsan Ekedal.

Now, since it was a Secret Invasion cover, I wanted a character that has epic written all over him. I wanted a character that symbolized the fighting spirit of a thousand warriors. I wanted....Wicket. But not your father or your older brother's Wicket, mind you. None of that cute and cuddly stuff here.

No, I wanted the Wicket who would take a Stormtrooper's helmet, beat him to death with it, and then give said helmet to his kids to use as a bongo drum....I wanted the darker Wicket, the Wicket who would trip a Biker Scout and proceed to rip him to shreds amongst the green ferns...I wanted the Wicket, who, along with his fellow Ewoks, brought down the entire Empire.....This, fellow comic book collectors, is my gift to you. (thumbs u

Wicket W. Warrick

img071.jpg[/img]

I love the idea!!!

Statement fully endorsed by the Chespirito World Crazy thought Bottlers Association, The United Cheap Absinth Bootleggers Company for Original Artistic Talents, and The Atlanta/Beijing "I wish I would have thought of it first" program (Sponsored by The Chespirito empty wallet Lending Fund).

Hilarious :applause:

Thank you, kind sir! And thanks to the rest of you who've posted here (thumbs u I'm glad my fellow collectors enjoy the story and the sketch.