• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas Stores: Which are the best to go to???

10 posts in this topic

I did the comic store trip through Vegas a couple of months ago.

The only one worth the time is Comic Oasis up on Rainbow Blvd.

The others mostly have trades and almost no back issues.

They were so small in size and inventory that basically I walked in , did a 360 scan of what they had and then walked out.

I did the comic store trip through Vegas a couple of months ago.

The only one worth the time is Comic Oasis up on Rainbow Blvd.

The others mostly have trades and almost no back issues.

They were so small in size and inventory that basically I walked in , did a 360 scan of what they had and then walked out.

Thanks. Unless someone else offers anything else up, I will heed your advice.

Thanks. Nick

It's been several years since I've been comic hunting in Vegas but at the time, I found Cosmic Comics and the Catcus shop on Warm Springs to be okay. There used to be one on Sahara in the Commercial Center but I believe its gone.

It's been several years since I've been comic hunting in Vegas but at the time, I found Cosmic Comics and the Catcus shop on Warm Springs to be okay. There used to be one on Sahara in the Commercial Center but I believe its gone.

The guy at Cosmic Comics is a hoot. Ask him why he loves low grade comics. The story is worth the trip. His back issue selection was poor when I was there. His Yellow Pages ad is great, 3 time no-prize winner and member of the MMMS.

Near his shop is the Pinball Museum. Apparently a hoot.

here in Vegas the best stores are Cosmic Comics on Tropicana (east side of town) and Wishing Well on Charleston. They were robbed a year or two ago of their entire stock (long story) and have less SA than they used to.

Comic Oasis is good.

But if you come up to a listing for Graffix Gallery, that's me and I no longer have my gallery, only my warehouse, but if you call me I may be able to have you stop by. I'll ask you what you're looking for so you don't waste your time and I'm right by the Strip.

there are other stores, but those are my recommendations