• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #39 RAW ***SOLD***

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks...

I have 1 nice book to list here,i'm sure someone needs a nice raw affordable copy of this book.

Finding this book in high grade is impossible,and the Gpa is going to go thru the roof on slabbed high grade copies...I just had a 9.4 White for sale.I sold it privately,but it had bids up to $2800 on Clink,and after taking it off,Josh called me to tell me he had a buyer at $3500..so the $1600 9.4 GPA is wayyy off!

Here is a really well presenting mid-grade book,dark, deep cover colors with great gloss,and a nice clean back.

Top edge on the front cover is the only thing really holding this book back,and it looks much worst in my scans than it actually is.In fact,you can see images from the first page thru the cover with my scanner,it's NOT LIKE THAT in hand.That's why i added photos also.

Normal board rules apply :takeit: wins. PM me offers or questions.

FREE PRIORITY MAIL Shipping in the U.S. and will do 50/50 international.

Paypal preferred,Personal/business Checks and Money Orders are fine.

Fantastic Four #39 F+ Book has a way nicer than a 6.5 feel in hand,but that's what i'm listing it as.

SOLD :news:

IMGP1195-1.jpg

IMGP1200-1.jpg

IMGP1204-1.jpg

ff39raw.jpg

ff39raw001.jpg