• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #97 and #98 CGC 9.4 & 9.6.....

28 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!! I have two very nice Amazing Spider-Man comics I recently bought here on the boards and due to some unexpected bills am being forced to sell them!! I am bummed about this but have to let them go so I hope they find a nice new home from someone here on the boards!! I would like to get $575 for the pair which will include priority shipping (In the US) with delivery confirmation and insurance. I may consider offers but am pretty firm on the price as it is less then what I paid for them just a month or so back :sorry: I have done just over a dozen transactions on the boards since I signed up here in January with about 5 purchases and the rest sales from 2 threads I had for group lot Marvels, I have 100% positive feedback on ebay so please no worries. This lot will include Amazing Spider-Man #97 CGC 9.4 with OW/White pages, near perfect centering and Amazing Spider-Man #98 CGC 9.6 with OW/White pages nice centering as well.....the #98 is from a original owner collection with me being the second owner. Neither comic has been pressed to my knowledge but I think the #98 would be a good pressing canidate with only a few minor NCB stress lines on the spine, one grader at CGC gave it a 9.8 if I remember correctly. Thanks for looking and someone needs to grab this AWESOME deal!!! I will accept Paypal and a timely shipped Money order, comics will ship promptly after payment is received. Have a good day. Eric

HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!

sc00dca622-1.jpg

sc00dc8fc3.jpg

No I do not have a #96 I was looking for a copy to complete this mini-run but don't think I will be now for awhile :sorry: maybe you know someone looking for these issues though, the price is good and I would hate to move these over to ebay!

hm

Two great books priced to move.......don't think you will be able to find copies for less anywhere else!

I sold these two books to ERIC. The 98 was from a collection I purchased. I submitted the 98 myself and can guarantee that book was not pressed. They are both great books. Good luck with the sale Eric. If i wasn't paying off a book myself, I would probably buy them back.

hm

Two great books priced to move.......don't think you will be able to find copies for less anywhere else!

I sold these two books to ERIC. The 98 was from a collection I purchased. I submitted the 98 myself and can guarantee that book was not pressed. They are both great books. Good luck with the sale Eric. If i wasn't paying off a book myself, I would probably buy them back.

Thanks for the support Andre, I am so bummed I need to sell them! You don't even know.....did you ever get the #121 and #122 back from CGC? Another few weeks and I should be back on track.....I hope.

Eric, can you sell something else, like the McFarlane's? lol, none of them are simple to get all the time. It takes time. I'm working on packing up 23 books myself, 22 to sell when CGC sends them back. I won't sell the best #100 I have in there, it's one of five I have now. Good luck,

Thanks Don, but on most of them Mcfarlanes I over paid by a lot.....not just a little. I could sell some of them but to get $575 I would have to sell a good 6-8...maybe a few more and where do I begin :ohnoez: I started collecting heavily right after Mcfarlane started on Amazing and many of those issues have some sentimental value for me......maybe someone will just be a nice guy and lend me some money!! lol

All right folks....I am going to read my twins ASM #130 because they want to hear about the infamous "Spider-Mobile" lol then watch a movie with the wife and go to bed. I will answer all PM's tomorrow morning. Sorry to the few that have asked for time-payments I replied to your PM's I just can't do time payments right now. The only reason I am selling is because I need quick cash :sorry: