• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

66 posts in this topic

Misc For Sale, Just about anything could show up and I'll try to keep prices down, some stuff may be hard to price so feel free to make offers also...

USA shipping Table:

1-2 comics.......... $3.00 1st Class

3-8 comics.......... $5.00 Priority Envelope (Boxed extra, if wanted)

9 or more............ Based on total weight via Priority Boxed ($10.00 max for up to 30 comics Flat Rate)

Canada:

1-2 comics.......... $3.00 1st Class

3 or more............ Based on total weight/shipping method

International: ........ Based on Weight/Location/Method

Please don't :takeit: if you are on the PL or HOS (thumbs u

These first several low grade Silver Agers are new to the market, my friend picked them up in a box lot at a flea market from a lady he regularly buys from and traded them to me for a 1/2 ton or so of 78 rpm albums that I've been wondering how to get rid of.

Green Lantern #40 1965 VG- at worst, maybe VG, staples attached inside & out, nice supple OW pages. $40.00

gl040.jpg

Tales Of Suspense #58 1964 Poor with ratty cover, spine mostly split, top staple detached at cover, bottom staple barely holding on by a piece of cover, nice OW/W pages but last 2 have a corner multi-crease, complete. $10.00

tos058.jpg

Tales Of Suspense #49 1964 Poor/Fair ratty cover is detached, upper left corner was folded under not missing during scan, tears on inside pages, complete, OW/W pages. $15.00

tos049.jpg

Our Army At War #159 1965 G/VG top staple detached at center, top right corner of cover was folded under during scan (not missing). Nice OW/W pages. $5.00

oaw159.jpg

:news:SOLD via PM! A Trip To Outer Space With Santa 1950's VG- tape at top spine and inside front cover over tear. Writing on cover but not on puzzle pages inside. OW pages. $5.00

santa001.jpg

:news:SOLD via PM! Come With Me To Ice Cream Land 1950 Produced by Promotional Publishing Company, NY, NY Fine, Would be VF+ except for 2 small edge tears at top front cover. OW pages. $30.00

icecream001.jpg