• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, posters, mags, toys, TPBs & other miscellania: CLOSED...thanks!

115 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Welcome once again to another krappy sales thread! For this thread, I'm not posting stuff in any particular order.

First of all: no probation rejects, no whiners.The more threadkrapping and the like the better!

This time around, it's a bunch of miscellaneous stuff that nobody will probably have any interest in, but what the hell. I have plenty of other comics that could go in a sales thread, but thought I'd mix it up. Who knows, maybe you'll find something interesting.

Some of the things you'll find here:

Comics (some indies, SA readers, misc.)

Posters & Prints (will ship rolled priority only)

Action Figures

TPBs

Comic Magazines

Original Comic Art Catalog

Ltd. Edition Neil Gaiman piece

Uncut KISS phone cards

Star Wars Standee (it's not one of the giant ones)

1950's Sunday Comics pages

Some other crud

Anything in particular you're looking for? Just ask, maybe I'll have it. I do have a ton of action figures, I won't put them all here, but if you want something I haven't listed, I might have it.

Satisfaction Guaranteed If I miss something major (or minor) when your stuff arrives, I'll make good on it however you like. I've never had someone go away unhappy and I'm not going to start now.

Shipping: Actual cost, you pick the method you like (media or priority). International is fine, same rules apply though and can be hefty (which you likely already know). Once the sale is over, I'll PM you the invoice, you can give me your address and method of shipping and I'll get you a shipping price. The non-media stuff like action figures won't be able to be shipped Media rate, obviously.

Stuff to come!

Amazing Spider-Man Book/Record set - Your Price: $7.00 :news:SOLD to cloudofwit!

The book is a bit bent (nothing a couple of encyclopedias couldn't fix!) and a small clip taken out of URHC, but otherwise in great shape.

ASMrecord.jpg