• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, posters, mags, toys, TPBs & other miscellania: CLOSED...thanks!

115 posts in this topic

Beavis and Butthead Bedroom Poster - Your Price: $3.00

I think this picture was taken in my room as a teenager. I didn't have the killer shirts that they do though. Plus M80's were illegal unless you drove up to the reservation. :(

PosterBeavis01.jpg

That's all I have prepared for now, I'll have to see what else I can scrounge up. If anyone has any requests, feel free to holler out! Thanks to all who have purchased thus far!

I'll try to prepare a contest or discounts or something prior to listing the next round of stuff.

Alright, so these didn't sell on eBay, so I'll list them here one last time at a steep discount. If they don't sell this time around, back in the box they go :ohnoez:

Flex Mentallo CGCd Set - Your Price: $135.00! That's $33.75 each including slabbing costs! You will not find them cheaper anywhere, so take your lowball offers elsewhere golblammit, I'm lowballing YOU for crying out loud!

Issues 1-4, graded as you see below. I have bigger scans of the individual issues if you need them.

FlexMentalloSet.jpg

Who's Who in the DC Universe Binder & Inserts - Your Price: $10.00

I'm not sure how many packs of inserts were issued for this, but there are seven included in the binder (25 loose leaf pages in each insert, so 175 pages in the binder). Shown in the picture is the binder and opened to a random page.

WhosWhoBinder01.jpg

WhosWhoBinder02.jpg

:takeit:

Meltdown TPB - Your Price: $5.00

Collects the Havok/Wolverine Mini-Series, first printing. You don't see this one every day, in fact this is the first time I've ever seen a first printing, though I know they aren't exceptionally rare or anything. Fantastic, underrated series IMO. Jon Muth and Kent Williams art :cloud9: .

MeltdownTPB.jpg

I used to have the 1st 2 issue, never read the whole story.

Meltdown TPB - Your Price: $5.00

Collects the Havok/Wolverine Mini-Series, first printing. You don't see this one every day, in fact this is the first time I've ever seen a first printing, though I know they aren't exceptionally rare or anything. Fantastic, underrated series IMO. Jon Muth and Kent Williams art :cloud9: .

I used to have the 1st 2 issue, never read the whole story.

SOLD! Great pickup - I almost held onto this :cloud9:

Thanks!