• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, posters, mags, toys, TPBs & other miscellania: CLOSED...thanks!

115 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man Book/Record set - Your Price: $7.00

The book is a bit bent (nothing a couple of encyclopedias couldn't fix!) and a small clip taken out of URHC, but otherwise in great shape.

ASMrecord.jpg

:takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man Book/Record set - Your Price: $7.00

The book is a bit bent (nothing a couple of encyclopedias couldn't fix!) and a small clip taken out of URHC, but otherwise in great shape.

:takeit:

SOLD! Thank you :)

Uncut KISS Phonecard poster - Your Price: $10.00

Small 1/2" cut ULHC that is hard to see. This will ship flat, not sure of postage, but it will be actual cost. Smaller pic is of the label that is on the original shrinkwrap.

th_KissUncutCards02.jpg

KissUncutCards.jpg

New Frontier TPB - Your Price: $5.00

Darwyn Cooke goodness :cloud9:

I like how everyone is all happy on the cover except for Batman who looks constipated.

Do you have the V2 book?

I do not, unfortunately. I had planned on getting it, but ended up getting the floppies instead, which is why I'm selling this one.

I like how everyone is all happy on the cover except for Batman who looks constipated.

Do you have the V2 book?

I do not, unfortunately. I had planned on getting it, but ended up getting the floppies instead, which is why I'm selling this one.

Cool.

:takeit: The New Frontier TPB

Snow, Glass, Apples - NM - Your Price: $25.00. :news:SOLD to divad!

Limited to 5000 copies, printed by Dreamhaven in Minnesota. Short story written by Neil Gaiman and cover & interior illustration by Charles Vess. Last copy sold on eBay for $43, one is currently listed for $65.

SnowGlass.jpg

Do you have the V2 book?

Cool.

:takeit: The New Frontier TPB

You got it, thank you sir!

Iron Man poster by Mobius - Your Price: $8.00 :news:SOLD to followtheleader!

I love this poster, but it's time for someone else to love it :cloud9: Pinholes in each corner, general wear for a 25 year old poster. Not sure if you'll find this anywhere else.

PosterIronMan.jpg