• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, posters, mags, toys, TPBs & other miscellania: CLOSED...thanks!

115 posts in this topic

Meltdown TPB - Your Price: $5.00 :news:SOLD to Marvelguy34!

Collects the Havok/Wolverine Mini-Series, first printing. You don't see this one every day, in fact this is the first time I've ever seen a first printing, though I know they aren't exceptionally rare or anything. Fantastic, underrated series IMO. Jon Muth and Kent Williams art :cloud9: .

MeltdownTPB.jpg

1950's Sunday Comics Pages - Your Price: $30.00

No clue on the worth of these things, but there's a big mess of them, mostly from the mid-1950's, some later. Each image that you see below has several wraps that you can't see, so there are quite a bit more than are visible in the picture. I could take some closer up pictures or list the comics in them if someone is interested in them.

SundayComics01.jpg

SundayComics02.jpg

SundayComics03.jpg

Nice looking book!

Snow, Glass, Apples - NM - Your Price: $25.00.

Limited to 5000 copies, printed by Dreamhaven in Minnesota. Short story written by Neil Gaiman and cover & interior illustration by Charles Vess. Last copy sold on eBay for $43, one is currently listed for $65.

SnowGlass.jpg

Nice looking book!

Snow, Glass, Apples - NM - Your Price: $25.00.

Limited to 5000 copies, printed by Dreamhaven in Minnesota. Short story written by Neil Gaiman and cover & interior illustration by Charles Vess. Last copy sold on eBay for $43, one is currently listed for $65.

It is a great book, in nearly perfect shape.

Who's Who in the DC Universe Binder & Inserts - Your Price: $10.00 :news:SOLD to joker-fish!

I'm not sure how many packs of inserts were issued for this, but there are seven included in the binder (25 loose leaf pages in each insert, so 175 pages in the binder). Shown in the picture is the binder and opened to a random page.

WhosWhoBinder01.jpg

WhosWhoBinder02.jpg