• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, posters, mags, toys, TPBs & other miscellania: CLOSED...thanks!

115 posts in this topic

Gary's sales threads are some of the most interesting around.

:applause:

lol - thanks man, I don't expect this one to be a barn-burner. I've had most of this stuff sitting around in boxes forever, figured what the heck, maybe someone can do something with it. I tried to pull out stuff I've not seen for sale much (if at all) here on the boards.

There's probably a reason nobody has tried to sell it :makepoint:

Beavis & Butthead VHS Promo sign - Your Price: $3.00

Cardboard promo poster, will have to mail flat. Probably 18" x 18". Stick it in. Uhhhh huh huh huh huh. Hey Lloyd....pull my finger....huh huh huh huh.....

PosterBeavis03.jpg

Nice looking book!

Snow, Glass, Apples - NM - Your Price: $25.00.

Limited to 5000 copies, printed by Dreamhaven in Minnesota. Short story written by Neil Gaiman and cover & interior illustration by Charles Vess. Last copy sold on eBay for $43, one is currently listed for $65.

It is a great book, in nearly perfect shape.

:takeit: if still available. :)

Nice looking book!

Limited to 5000 copies, printed by Dreamhaven in Minnesota. Short story written by Neil Gaiman and cover & interior illustration by Charles Vess. Last copy sold on eBay for $43, one is currently listed for $65.

That it is, and it's all yours :)

Thank ya!

Pink Floyd Promo Poster - Your Price: $6.00

Promo poster for Pulse DVD and CD. I know, I know, it's not comic related, but it was in with the other posters, thought maybe someone would like it. Not something you see around every day. The poster is round, can ship rolled.

PosterPinkFloyd.jpg

Monsters of the Movies Magazine 4 - VFish - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to skinnys_pal_tubby!

I don't know what the heck happened to the scan, but the whole magazine is here, I promise :P - This is a werewolf issue, Lon Chaney Werewolf cover, Bob Larkin art.

Monsters04.jpg

Alex Ross X-Men & Fantastic Four posters. :takeit:

SOLD! :applause:

Thank you my man! I'm actually surprised they lasted this long. Awesome posters, I actually hate to let them go - I think you'll really like them.

Hang onto them in case I get sellers remorse :insane:

Nice looking book!

Great purchase!

I was coming back to think it over - thanks for the save!