• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly, the FK perspective

9 posts in this topic

I'm not going to do a full blown con-report because I took no pics so.....

Here are some impressions:

Thursday and Friday were the highlights for me of the con, why? Well Thursday I hung out with Paul, Gemma, Nicole, John, Joe Verenault and Bob Storms at the Phillies game. Had a blast.

Friday, hit AC with Bob Siman and Bob Storms. Tons of fun. Chopped a fairly substantial sit and go. Came out a winner. Super happy.

What I bought:

Not much.

Thor 126 CGC 9.4 cr/ow

ASM 14 NM- (restored, tiny CT)

Got graded a:

JIM 83 CGC 5.5 ow/w (added to my collection)

Recently acquired:

JIM 90 CGC 7.0 ow/w Pac Coast

FF 4 CGC 5.5 white

Batman 121 CGC 7.0 cr/ow

WW philly was crowded, but there wasn't much in the line of exhibitors (no marvel or DC), there were of course some deals in the room... but I didn't make any "scores"

That was not a Foolkiller report. Was this because I wasnt there ? And I am trying to make the next Philly show, hopefully you will be there.

You mean the local one? I'll be in Vancouver unfortunately :(

That was not a Foolkiller report. Was this because I wasnt there ? And I am trying to make the next Philly show, hopefully you will be there.

You mean the local one? I'll be in Vancouver unfortunately :(

Just to visit Greggy?

haha. no. work stuff...

Nice and pithy. Did you get the Batman #121 from Graham Crackers? I was eyeing that book(and he also had some raw copies as well).

Nice and pithy. Did you get the Batman #121 from Graham Crackers? I was eyeing that book(and he also had some raw copies as well).

Bought a much better copy that was being offered here on the boards for a far more affordable price.