• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last sale..Help me retire from comics--ASM 252 and Secret Wars 8--$20 for pair

3 posts in this topic

Just as the title says, last sale!!! Last package I could muster before I have to sell everything for a quarter each at the next local show. Thanks to everyone for the easy sales! Sold the bulk of the silver age books to 2 people so that was easy!

These are solid VF-NM. I don't even know what they're worth if they're not super high grade but these are very attractive copies. Money back guarantee if you don't like grade!

Looking for a quick sale to move them along..$20 shipped for the pair

Just as the title says, last sale!!! Last package I could muster before I have to sell everything for a quarter each at the next local show. Thanks to everyone for the easy sales! Sold the bulk of the silver age books to 2 people so that was easy!

These are solid VF-NM. I don't even know what they're worth if they're not super high grade but these are very attractive copies. Money back guarantee if you don't like grade!

Looking for a quick sale to move them along..$20 shipped for the pair

:takeit: