• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2011

63 posts in this topic

Terry O’Neill of Terry’s Comics recently announced that he will be hosting the fifth California Comic Convention this winter on January 30th, 2011. The show will be held in Orange County in Yorba Linda, held just miles from Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, Arrowhead Pond, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.

This year the California Comic Convention will continue to place emphasis on vintage comic books. Dealers from all over the country will be at the show. Featured guests will be anounced. The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are only $10 and parking is free. For more info goto: CalComicCon

Terry, if you can get any OA dealers in, that would be great.

Ditto on OA dealers. I'd pretty much go if I could pick up so original art (oh animatioon cels!).

Since the convention seems to cater to vintage comics, is that what most of the dealers bring? I enjoyed the recent Anaheim Comic-Con since there were a good amount of dealers selling copper/bronze/modern age comics in lots of 25/50 cent long boxes that pretty much got me back into colllecting again. So dealers with cheap reads is always a plus!

I would like to have an original art dealer. I do have three regular dealers that sell original art along with comics. Most of my guest comic book artist sell their art pages as well and don't forget I always raffle off a few pages of original artwork to help pay for the show. The art dealers are Steve Wyatt of Super-con, Alan Barr of Heroes, and Dan Medart of Altair-4. Terry O. Promoter of CalComicCon