• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2011

63 posts in this topic

Hi everybody on the chatboards. I just listed 25 comics on E-bay with no reserve as loss leaders to Promote the CalComicCon

They are scheduled to go to auction after 3pm PST. These are nice comics and they will probably go way below the Market value. So check out the EBay listings for Terry's Comics and get a good CGC graded comic and free admission to the 2011 CalComicCon. Terry's Comics E-Bay Store

Yo dude!!! , will not miss this one as---

FVF Comics
!! We will be bringing thousands of Bronze and Silver plus graded CGC 9.2's ---Amazing Spider-Man 121,122,100. Silver Surfer #1, Giant Size X-Men #1....9.4 Amazing Spider-Man #129 ..9.8 X-Men #50 File Copies of Harvey's and many more CGC keys!!!!! This is going to be a Bang-Up Show!!! Don't forget the hootnanny dinner after, You had to be there! Rare! Mint!

YAY! What a great show, this is certainly a reminder of the shows of my youth. Comics, comics comics everywhere. Great selectiion too. Didn't buy but got a lead on some stuff I have been looking for for some time.

Great to say hi to Oakman and to meet Sacentaur and ComicHut. Wish I could have stayed longer but parental duties called me away too soon.

I will certainly be back.

Thumbs up to Terry for a great show. I'll need to post pics of some lucky wins I got. Somehow, I spent almost all the money I brought with me on various books, so that's the test of a great show. :) It was fun seeing fellow board members and hanging out for dinner afterwards with the crew.

I want to thank everybody that attended the 2011 CalComicCon.

It was our best show ever! I posted the winning number for the Ernie Chan original sketch.

the winning stub numbers for the internet ticket only ticket holders for the second Ernie Chan sketch and the Nick Fury #1 comic.

nick_fury_1.jpgconan_e_chan2.jpg

conan_belit_chan_web.jpg

CalComicCon Raffle page