• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so pissed.

72 posts in this topic

I really don't know what to make of all of this. I go to dinner, come home, and here are almost three whole posts of nothing but BS complaining. Complaining that my grading is this way or that way. Complaining that I have some kind of attitude. Complaining that I treated a customer in some unusual manner. Well I am just totally confused. Hell, I didn't even do any of it. I think one of my lackeys is the real culprit. I just hired that c-mack character. It must have been him. He was probably the one that was causing ya'll the mental anguish that you are accusing me of. So get off of my back. I DIDN"T DO IT! :pullhair:

At this rate, you're gonna have a lot more of us buying from you. :mad:

You'd better shape up.

Oh great doh! Just what I need, more cash paying customersbanghead.gif

Oh great doh! Just what I need, more cash paying customersbanghead.gif

Reasonably priced and accurately graded comics. huh, what a concept. A dealer who doesn't feel the need to squeeze every penny out of a transaction and is actually interested in selling comics, not just having them sit in his inventory because his prices are crack-induced.

Wow!

How's this for silence?

Why is it that the namby pamby limp willies are always the first to cry and whine like they just lost their banky?

Lobbing accusations left and right may make you think you are a tough guy.

But it is obvious you are just a weak little crybaby.

Must be a Texas thing, up here it would be blanky.

:shrug:

;)

Stay out of this. You don't know what it's like to have to deal with an honest and trustworthy seller. You don't understand all I've had to go through. :tonofbricks:

He even offered me a refund, damn it. A refund! :flamed:

Does Dale know you are buying from another dealer?

hm This could get messy.

I really don't know what to make of all of this. I go to dinner, come home, and here are almost three whole posts of nothing but BS complaining. Complaining that my grading is this way or that way. Complaining that I have some kind of attitude. Complaining that I treated a customer in some unusual manner. Well I am just totally confused. Hell, I didn't even do any of it. I think one of my lackeys is the real culprit. I just hired that c-mack character. It must have been him. He was probably the one that was causing ya'll the mental anguish that you are accusing me of. So get off of my back. I DIDN"T DO IT! :pullhair:

Stop trying to pass the buck. It was you and you know it. Blaming the newbie is the oldest trick in the book. :eyeroll:

I got in bed last night and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Didn't wake up 'til this morning. And during this fitful night of deep sleep my thoughts kept drifting to this Watson fellow, or whatever alias he is going by these days, and his crazy accusations. I often think of Doc at night....Anyway, I came to the realization that Watson and customers like him are the very essence of what is flawed with this hobby. I set up at shows and tens of customers come to my table to shop. They just irritate me so with their pleasant attitudes, their rigid demands like "Do you have this...?" or "Do you have that....?". Their expectations that I might actually know which box all of this junk is supposed to be in. Then they have the nerve to grill me on my grading, pricing, and which method of payment I accept. All of this just to buy a silly funnybook! Questions, Questions, Questions!!!! Give it a rest already.

Or the mail order customers who send e-mails asking if I have a certain book in stock. Sure I do. Bam! Immediately another e-mail "Will you hold it until I get paid?" I'm thinking LOSER. So I say sure I will. Bam! Another e-mail. Paypal? So now I'm really getting bothered. ABSOLUTELY! The e-mails won't stop :mad: "Thanks". I mean come on! Get a life!

All of you should man up. Be more like the one or two guys at a show who are rude, put stuff back out of order, lowball like crazy, leave food and drinks at the table, steal my price guide, and are truly a waste of time. Those are the fans with real balls. Those are the unique fans.

Be more like the rare mail order customer who disappears after putting a book on hold, or the guy who receives a complete comic and returns one missing a centerfold, or the sweetheart who reverses the charges with his credit card company after having a large order sent to someone else's address. Those are the folks who stand out in this hobby.

Basically what I am trying to say is...well...I had a dream.

And Watson was in it!

:sick:

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Well... then again... hm

Where in the title did you read the term, Watersports? :makepoint:

You've obviously never been pissed on before. :insane:

Yeah, well you obviously haven't done business with Bedrock.

Yeah, the nerve on Richard. 19 of the 20 NM- books I purchased from him came back 9.6 and better. Imagine how I felt. I was really looking forward to 20 books graded 9.2 across the board. How am I supposed to live with all these NM+ books? How???

The nerve indeed :mad:

And to top it off he dared get me a pass to the Heroes show. I mean what kind of friend is that? Getting you in early, not having to wait in lines. Asking how your trip up was. Talking down to me (well, that one is literal). I was in a foul mood all weekend because of it.

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Well... then again... hm

Where in the title did you read the term, Watersports? :makepoint:

You've obviously never been pissed on before. :insane:

Yeah, well you obviously haven't done business with Bedrock.

Yeah, the nerve on Richard. 19 of the 20 NM- books I purchased from him came back 9.6 and better. Imagine how I felt. I was really looking forward to 20 books graded 9.2 across the board. How am I supposed to live with all these NM+ books? How???

The nerve indeed :mad:

And to top it off he dared get me a pass to the Heroes show. I mean what kind of friend is that? Getting you in early, not having to wait in lines. Asking how your trip up was. Talking down to me (well, that one is literal). I was in a fould mood all weekend because of it.

Ugh, that is probably one of the worse things a fellow can do to you! How did you manage?! :flamed: