• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer nº1 grading...

26 posts in this topic

6.0, but that is a very suspicious scan, looks a bit doctored to me

And that means...?!

Well basically Kevin is calling you a junior Comic-keys and wishes to restart The Hundred Year's War between France and England...

Is next Thursday ok with you ? tongue.gif

Well basically Kevin is calling you a junior Comic-keys and wishes to restart The Hundred Year's War between France and England...

Is next Thursday ok with you ?

well...ok...it would be nice...maybe a cup of tea wednesday, is it possible? wink.gif

No joke there, it's a 4.5 book, maybe a 5.0. Look at the wear on all edges, lifting corners, tears, Browning pages what more do you need?

Well if 4.0 4.5 is supposed to be "your average well read comicbook" then I would have to dissagree with you on that 4.5

While there is slight wear , blunting, creasing,

I still think this would get at least a 5.5/ 6.0

Its a solid squarebound huge comic.

No huge major rips, flaws, color loss, foldsJust that right edge wear, and yes better scans would help asses its damage

I know CGC is tuff, but I cant imagine them giving this book a 4.5

But who knows, I think its still a pretty book and I bet on Ebay unslabbed you could get $100-$125 depending on who was online at the time, and how many were currently for sale.

Hell I saw one sell for $80 and it had a huge corner torn from the back cover.

Silver surfer auction