• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odd problem loading picture to registry

23 posts in this topic

Hey Gemma,

I'm working on getting pictures loaded for my Deadpool set (found here)

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=30100

and even though I have a comic book loaded for issue #48, the registry is not giving me the option of loading front or back pictures for this issue?

ok... so... here you can see that I have Deadpool #48 loaded in my registry set

picture1.jpg

but here, in the edit gallery tab where there should be a slot for Deadpool #48 since its in my set, there is no slot to load the pictures for Deadpool #48 (should be between the middle two rows)

picture2.jpg

You can try removing it from your registry and then re-entering it. That has worked on fixing other problems.

:gossip: This involves Deadpool, though. He brings special problems along for the ride.

hence... it's not about the size of the photo but how you use it ;)

Just for laughs, how about check the size of the photo compared to the others.

See if it is larger than 120K.

You can try removing it from your registry and then re-entering it. That has worked on fixing other problems.

Tried this out with no luck...

I guess the registry is just biased against my favorite character... :(

hence... it's not about the size of the photo but how you use it ;)

Just for laughs, how about check the size of the photo compared to the others.

See if it is larger than 120K.

They must be 1-5k too big because his pictures are huge. I always go 120k myself, so I can get the "enlargement" feature. :cool:

I forgot to ask - what browser are you using to upload the photos?

Maybe it's a Java issue as when I installed a recent patch from Microsoft for IE 8, I started seeing Java errors at the bottom of the screen. I had to go install the Java update from Sun Microsystems.

ok... so... here you can see that I have Deadpool #48 loaded in my registry set

picture1.jpg

Click the certification number of the comic in question - you then get to a comic detail page - clicking the "edit comic" link in there should spawn a new window that allows you to add photos to that particular book.

If that doesn't work, I'd say it's a browser issue.