• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Wolverine Series With Blank Cover Variant

19 posts in this topic

Marvel just updated their website with the comic list of September.

Yet another Blank Variant from Marvel on the way. This time with the new Wolverine 1 (another new begining for Wolvie)

Looks like we are getting a blank a month now...

I like the idea of a Wolverine sketch cover, but this is just TOO soon.

I wonder if they'll do an Iron Man one hm -- seems like they will be at this rate... but they need to slow RIGHT down.

If they are going to start doing it for other characters..

I want my Galactus and Magneto variants..yesterday!!

No disrespect to Marvel, but enough with the blank variants already...

Now I know why all the artists are raising their prices, sketch collecting has "crossed over" to mainstream" :(

Actually, look on ebay. It's the flipping.

No disrespect to Marvel, but enough with the blank variants already...

Now I know why all the artists are raising their prices, sketch collecting has "crossed over" to mainstream" :(

Actually, look on ebay. It's the flipping.

I'm 50% with you on that. I can see flipping having an effect, but that still doesn't answer the reason almost all artists are price raising. Billy Tan asked for half of my rent for a full body in Philly :mad:

And I'm not targeting Billy Tan, his art is great and at the end of the day, he's an artist who makes a living from his artistry. I just don't get how they all raised simultaneously...