• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VINTAGE NEAL ADAMS, MICHAEL GOLDEN, JIM LEE ART AND MORE!

5 posts in this topic

For a limited time, I will offer some new pieces from my collection. Up through the 2010 San Diego Comic Con, I am putting a few new pieces up for grabs, and will also entertain reasonable offers on anything I have here for sale. Preference will be given towards a deal that can be consummated at the San Diego show itself. Email me with any questions.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=22772

I might add a few more pieces over the next week so check back....

Scott Williams

Great stuff Scott,

I know someone that was looking for BSG covers. I will drop him a line and point him in this direction in case this was one of them.

That Punisher cover is great. How big is that vault of yours anyway? lol

Hope you are well,

Chris

Great stuff Scott,

I know someone that was looking for BSG covers. I will drop him a line and point him in this direction in case this was one of them.

That Punisher cover is great. How big is that vault of yours anyway? lol

Hope you are well,

Chris

Thanks for the assist Chris!

And the vault seems to be shrinking all the time! I'm pretty much down to the stuff that no one would want, stuff that's really cheap (so what's the point) or pure keepers. Options wane, woe is me.

Scott Williams

I think most of us are in the same boat, Scott. It's quite frightening when I look at my collection and I realize there's no way I'd give up ANYTHING

Very true Simon, however you WILL be giving up all of your BORN AGAIN pages to me very soon, you just don't know it yet. hm

Seriously folks, check out the Mazz link at the bottom of Simons post. It's a world class acquisition.

Scott Williams