• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 one hour left on ebay! WD 7 9.8 Bonus if bidding $500+

41 posts in this topic

There was a bit of a frenzy when an auction ended that day.

You guys know that was just one book that was accidentally listed 4 times on GPA, right? Look at the cert #'s, dodo. :makepoint:

It really wasn't (tsk) Multiple listing :makepoint:

I'm just going to post this graemlin one more time. :makepoint:

There was a bit of a frenzy price manipulation when an auction ended that day.

Fixed that for you.

Might not want to point that out when your sales price is based on it. I'm just saying.l

There were 4 9.8's being offered in the ebay listing, iirc.

Each one sold for $700.

I don't know why GPA lists the same cert# four times....

The auction must have used that book with cert # 0975908004 as the "stock photo"

when it only represented the pic of ONE out of the FOUR books being offered through Buy-it-now.

I am pretty sure that Branget and Steve probably know more than anyone. I can envision Steveand Jeff waking in the morning, grabbing a coffee and hitting the internet real quick to check on WD #1s...

I bet I am not far off am I!

I am pretty sure that Branget and Steve probably know more than anyone. I can envision Steveand Jeff waking in the morning, grabbing a coffee and hitting the internet real quick to check on WD #1s...

I bet I am not far off am I!

You can't even think of a WD # 1 without Branget popping up. :-P

Luckily i unloaded mine when it topped off. I feel naked without my WD#1 now. Dont have the funds at the moment to fix my WD#1 craving :(

hm