• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was at Miami Supercon troday? Have a few questions.

9 posts in this topic

ok a group of us is heading there tomorrow and was wondering for those that were there today what was the selection like on the floor for comics?

What can we expect price wise good deals to be had or high prices galore?

Where is the CGC booth to drop off graded books? Any witnesses there for sketch books?

And since this is my First convention in about 20 years I am curious if they allow book bags in since I have some books I want to drop off for grading and I plan on spending 1 to 2 G and not sure if I will purchase a bunch of little price books or 1 big one.

Thanks for any tips in advance :)

I was there. GA selection was slim to none. Richie Muchin and Jamie Graham were the only game in town for these. Greg White and some others sported some decent silver and bronze. I plan on hitting artist alley tomorrow. CGC is on the far right side facing the artists. I am not sure what restrictions there were on bags, but I recall seeing people with bags and boxes (but they may have been with the vendors).

Have fun!!!

Limited selection of dealers,and typical dealer pricing and grades.

I bought 1 book,a Tec 135 for $225..and that was it.

Had a great time tho,tomorrow should have more people...

Saw and spoke with Steve B. briefly at the Heritage booth,that was awsome..was the first time i met him.Super nice guy.Then...

I spoke with "Mary Ann" from Gilligan's Island...made my day lol

See ya all tomorrow...

I drove 526 miles round trip. Arrived at 9 AM. Dropped off some books and picked up CGC slabs from the booth. Went in with $400 cash. Got 2 sketches, a few bronze books and left at 4.

I drove 526 miles round trip. Arrived at 9 AM. Dropped off some books and picked up CGC slabs from the booth. Went in with $400 cash. Got 2 sketches, a few bronze books and left at 4.

Sounds like a safe and productive trip.... (thumbs u

Thanks for delivering the "goods" to CGC.

(worship)

I wish I could I have been your sidekick.