• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Send Royd to SDCC Part 2!

3 posts in this topic

Just a couple of additions to my Help Send Royd to San Diego – For Sale CAF gallery including:

Bryan Hitch – Human Torch trading card art for Marvel Vs. system (11” x 17” with image area 7” x 7”, pencil and inks on standard artboard). Price – US$225.00

Rick Mays – Arsenal Mini-Series alternate/unused splash page (11” x 17”, pencil and inks on standard artboard). Price – US$250.00

You can view the new (and other still available pieces) here - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=98896

I hope you find something you'd like to add to your collection! If interested, please e-mail me at roydster@yahoo.com Paypal is my preferred method of payment and my Paypal account is - roydster@yahoo.com

All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between 2 sheets of 1/2 thick foam core board and taped securely. Best,

Royd

Haha, thanks for the kind words mate :)

By the way, if anything still available in my For Sale CAF gallery is of interest, feel free to make me an offer, you never know, I might go for it ;) Best,

Royd