• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did everyone get for Father's Day?

71 posts in this topic

What did I get for Father's Day?

Jack shet! That's what. lol

The wife hopped on a plane this morning with her mom and sister for a nice, week long vacation in FL. Left me with the kids for a week. How's that for a "gift"? And to top it all off, I get to spend the week demo-ing the front hall closet b/c it needs to be redone.

:cry:

My girls did draw me some really nice pictures of flying horses and flowers though. So that was pretty cool.

Well, at least you got to spend some time with your kids. Oh, and you got horses and flowers.

Got to get up at 4:15 a.m. to catch a 6:15 a.m. flight and spent the day away from the girls (mom and daughter) for my first Father's Day :cry:

Did get a card valid for the purchase of a 1952 comic book ... WHEN I find it. Been looking for them for 8 years now ... I hope the voucher does not expire :lol:

What did I get for Father's Day?

Jack shet! That's what. lol

The wife hopped on a plane this morning with her mom and sister for a nice, week long vacation in FL. Left me with the kids for a week. How's that for a "gift"? And to top it all off, I get to spend the week demo-ing the front hall closet b/c it needs to be redone.

:cry:

My girls did draw me some really nice pictures of flying horses and flowers though. So that was pretty cool.

"So I got that going for me......which is nice." :applause:

I got to spend the day with my grandson,received a couple of Jonah Hex action figures.Then spent the rest of the day at Disneyland and California Adventure,how cool is it to get drunk at Disneyland now. (thumbs u