• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did everyone get for Father's Day?

71 posts in this topic

Got the Iron Man bobble head I was missing, and a Werewolf by Night wall clock for the comic room with the WBN # 1 as the back drop. Mrs. CC is making me a western omelet w/ some salsa on top for a late breakfast. My mom sent me some cash, which I will take to the LCS soon, which I'm looking forward to since the move back to the triangle area I have not been yet.....so it will be fun to hit the old haunts in Raleigh.

I got a kick in the hass with a frozen boot.

Went to Costco to pick up a Sony Blu-ray/HTIB system for the secondary entertainment unit (the HT we have there sucks) and they were all out. Kids did give me so cool gifts they made, like a Tiger Notepad and Sports Stickie Note holder, and they were more disappointed than me that the HT was sold out.

Oh well, later today I'll be setting up the new Xbox 360 250GB Slim that I traded for. Hope it's quieter than my old Super Elite Jasper. :wishluck:

Dance with my daughter at her wedding last night. :cloud9:

I received a Happy Father's Day call from my daughter who is in South Africa ... supposedly helping a charity organization, but she seems to make appearances to a few World Cup matches. hm Daughters certainly know how to get over on the old man.