• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow board member needing assistance

135 posts in this topic

I want to thank everyone who's donated books so far. We're up to 26 auction lots so far, with several more people pledging to contribute.

Thanks all!!! :applause:

Auctions will begin this evening and run through Friday night in the VCC Hall. Minimum bids on all auctions $5 - bidders should work payment out with the donator. All include shipping. (thumbs u

I'd sooner let my first born go than this but it's for a good cause.

WOSM32-CGC-98-SS.jpg

let's see some of the other books to get people pumped up on this auction.

Also as most people hibernate in one Forum area, maybe post this info in all Types of ROOMS to generate interest in the auctions and maybe some more support. Just an idea.

Best regards,

Rich

let's see some of the other books to get people pumped up on this auction.

As if that Web of Spider-Man isn't enough to pump people up, here's just a few of the other books that will be auctioned off:

DSC07329.jpg

DSC010901.jpg

S7303054-1-1.jpg

Donate100GreatestMarvelsLee.jpg

cpg.jpg

vg036.jpg

scanBaileyBats0001.jpg

DSC010991.jpg

001-16.jpg

Auctions will begin this evening and run through Friday night in the VCC Hall. Minimum bids on all auctions $5 - bidders should work payment out with the donator. All include shipping. (thumbs u

Can you provide a link here? I don't see anything in the VCC, or are they starting later? :shrug:

Can you provide a link here? I don't see anything in the VCC, or are they starting later? :shrug:

11 PM EST is the last I heard, Sharon.

Yeah Sha a bit late lol, but ah the impotant thing all of us members getting together 2 support a standup guy and the good news being that the auction will run 4 the week which is good.

ALL THE BEST COMIC BROTHER BEAU AND GOOD LUCK GOING FORWARD!!!!!

Rich

Just finished setting up all 30(!) auctions. They'll move into the VCC Hall at 11 PM this evening! :whee:

:gossip: There were some late entries.

:news: Now 32 auction items! :news: